Sunday, April 29, 2012

Saying Farewell









This past Saturday was spent saying goodbye to most of our dear friends up here in Salt Lake.  Brendan put on a BBQ at Sugarhouse park and we played ultimate frisbee afterward (and by "we", I mean everyone else played while Kaci and I sat and watched- same diff).  We then came home to find that we were locked out of our apartment.  Drat.  I was priding myself on the fact we have not locked ourself out all year!.. only to lock ourselves out a week before we move.  Haha

After that splendid surprise, we met up with some other friends that couldn't make the BBQ at Lonestar Taqueria.  Mmmm.  If you know me at all you would know I LOVE me some Mexican food.  This place has THE best bean/queso dip and THE best chips that they make there.  YUMMM.  But it was bitter sweet knowing that we wouldn't be seeing these guys anytime soon.  We're sure going to miss these gems :((

No comments:

Post a Comment