Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Graduate










What do you call someone who finished their finals, but hasn't been to the actual graduation yet?  Are they a graduate still?  If not, then I will never be a graduate seeing as I didn't go to my college graduation haha anyway, Brendan is done with all of his undergrad classes!!  He will be graduating on Friday morning and I couldn't be prouder of him!  He is such a hard worker and is such a great student.  I'm so lucky to have him :)

To celebrate, we went back to Franck's (our Valentine's date restaurant) and it did NOT disappoint!  We LOVE this place.  It's most definitely our favorite restaurant.   They have the most interesting flavors and it's always delicious.  For example, Brendan ordered the meatloaf, and it was covered in this berry sauce and had mangoes under it (in between the meat and the potatoes) and it was AMAZING.  I always get the "taster menu" where they give you a variety of things to try.  I got: curried pork, spanish olive and apricot soup, trout with mangoes and mushrooms, and a macaroon trio.  SO GOOD.  and Brendan got the chocolate torte with sea salt and banana honey ice cream. Yummmmm.

Congrats, Brendan!!! 

We are just waiting for his family to arrive and the real graduation festivities will commence!!   I can't wait!  And then it's moving day :) / :(

No comments:

Post a Comment