Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vegas Vacay Part 1

This weekend, Brendan and I went down to Vegas because he is interviewing at PT schools and had his UNLV interview this weekend. Luckily it was also the same weekend our good friend, Janeen, turned thirty!!! Our other good friend, Heidi, planned a "Dirty Thirty" party and it was a lot of fun. We played trash games, and asked Janeen all about her "dirty little secrets". It was so fun to see everyone and it made me miss my home so much more!!

The next morning, my mom took Brendan and I to breakfast at Aria at Jean Phillipe's Patisserie. She is the cutest. She has been so excited about this because he is supposedly a world famous pastry chef and my mom loves all things French. She was in heaven. They had the most amazing food. We had quiche l'orraine, a ham and cheese croissant, a nutella brioche, the most amazing cheese danish, and a delish chocolate croissant. It was so so good. You all need to go.







No comments:

Post a Comment