Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Was uh-mazing this year, thanks to my hubs. He is seriously so amazing. He does so much for me and he's just the best. He spread a bunch of surprises throughout the day and ended the day with the best dinner I've ever had at Francks and a professional massage (by him of course). It was so cute. A lot of people after they're married kind of shirk Valentine's Day, but I love holidays and try to live up every single one. It's the spice of life! Plus, Valentine's happens to be one of my favorite holidays because you can remind the people you love how much they are loved and I love to do that. That, and I love hearts and flowers :)



(Clockwise from top left corner): Flowers from Brendan, homemade raspberry lollipop from my coworker, my make-shift heart belt I wore all day, the pretty dessert we had after our meal :)


Our dinner garb.
Work outfits for the day, with Brendan making fun of me. Sometimes I have to take pictures of my outfits because we don't have a full length mirror and I'm not sure how everything is working. I also want to document how I dress because if it's anything like my history I feel like it will be quite entertaining for me come 5 years or so. So for my 3 readers who even know about this blog, just deal with my narcissism for a few posts :)



3 comments:

  1. Yayyy more outfit posts!!! And I LOVE Bubba's sassy pose. You guys are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kates this is so cute!! I love you guys!! You are so insanely beautiful and fashionable and skins!! pleeeaaaaase keep posting outfits! not an option! love you forevs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the professional model pics of you guys. I think Brendan missed his TRUE calling in life! I think the belt is super cute, and totally you. Way to go! Glad you had a great V-day!

    ReplyDelete