Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Birthday Boy









This weekend we celebrated ma maaannnnnnn.  Which means that this weekend was pretty low key because that's his style :).  We did all of his favorite things: played a little bit of putt putt because I would be a miserable partner if we were to play real golf lol, played games with friends, hung out with family, ate some chocolate pie, hit up Mickey D's, tried a new restaurant (Yayo Taco), and ate his favorite milkshakes.  It was such a great weekend!  I just  love him so much, he's seriously the best.

2 comments:

  1. Your new lens is amaze. These pics are amaze. You two are the ultimate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    I'm so glad I discovered your blog while browsing through the blosphere =)!
    Your photos are beautiful, and I love this post! You two make quite a beautiful couple! So sweet!

    Blessings,

    anna
    imlovedmylifesbegun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete